Sunday, August 1, 2021

S Model Panzer III Ausf G

 


 I am taking a detour from the vacuum bases with a few items I have stored in my cache'. This Pz III
 S Model kits comes directly from China. This is only my second kit I have built of this brand. The other was the British A13. Both kits come as 1+1 giving you two tanks in a box.  The detail on the Panzer III is a little better than the A13. 

It comes with a few Photo Etched parts and some very good decals. 

I appreciated the Number decals the best.  They have a split in them which helps them lay over the hatches on the turret. 

The picture below shows how the decal lays over the turret. 

The fellow below is from Plastic Soldier Co.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to model airplanes!

                                                Thank you, Jim Davis and Garfield, for making us laugh ! The last several weeks have been ve...