Saturday, September 18, 2021

Airfix Dukw 1/76

 


I guess I am on an Airfix kick.  I do like this kit.  It goes together easy. But, it does lack a lot of pizazz. Currently, I don't have loads of extra gear to weight this model down. The only add on's other than the cargo, which is also Airfix, was placing an Airfix US Marine in the machine gun ring and head swapping the drivers head with another Marine. ( The head swap create a Frenchi... see below.) 

The cargo is from the D-Day Battlefront set. 

I did have to cut down the legs of the machine gun ring.  They were modeled for a man 7' 4".  



                                                                    The Free Frenchman!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to model airplanes!

                                                Thank you, Jim Davis and Garfield, for making us laugh ! The last several weeks have been ve...